Venue data room options for your success
Venue is a virtual data room developed by Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN), an American data room provider established in 1983. Venue virtual data room offers a secure collaborative space for financial reporting, due diligence, post-merger integration processes, and other strategic transitions.
This data room allows you to exchange corporate information, conduct due diligence, collaborate with shareholders, and more.
Given its rich file-sharing and collaborative capabilities, Venue by DFIN suits government agencies, startups, PE firms, investment banks, law firms, and other businesses.
DFIN delivered brilliantly and was there to ensure a seamless process from start to finishMarc Perkins, General Counsel and Company Secretary at Abcam.
Venue Info Overview
Secure File Viewer, Permissions, Data Storage Management
Venue virtual data room features
The Venue team leverages technology and machine learning, auto redaction, and other tools to optimize one or multiple deals. This data room offers the following features.
Venue virtual deal room provides the following data management features to accelerate the deal process:
- Bulk uploads. Complete bulk uploads using drag-n-drop in less than a minute as you don’t need to convert files before uploading. You can instantly upload bulk documents in PDF, Microsoft Office, text, and image formats.
- Full folder arrangement view. Create a custom content structure by rearranging files and folders however you want. Use a full folder arrangement view to access critical files in an instant.
- Auto redaction. Venue applies machine learning to recognize textual patterns and personally identifiable information. You can leverage auto redaction to scan and hide sensitive data in multiple documents at a time.
Venue’s secure data room safeguards your workflows, allowing you to have full control over your employees, third-party experts, and dealmakers. Decide on collaboration workflows using multiple security measures:
- User permissions and privileges. Give selected user groups and individual users access to business materials in the data room. Decide who can view, edit, print, and share documents.
- Custom watermarks. Apply configurable watermarks to individual files. You can customize the position, content, and transparency of watermarks.
- Remote data control. You can modify view permissions for downloaded business materials on user devices. Beyond that, you can revoke access to files on stolen and lost devices.
- Industry-leading security practices. Venue uses 256-bit data encryption, two-factor authentication, single sign-on (SSO), and DDoS protection measures to manage the deal process securely. This data room complies with ISO security standards and undergoes regular third-party penetration tests.
Multi-deal management tools
You can use several tools to track and analyze the deal-making process, schedule audit reporting, and review contracts:
- Accurate and insightful analytics. This virtual deal room lets you extract relevant provisions from hundreds of documents in real-time using contract analysis tools. Compare documents, automatically complete tasks, and review findings.
- Q&A workflows. Let bidders clarify deal matters in a dedicated Q&A module. Take control over Q&A workflows by assigning subject-matter experts and moderators.
- Scheduled reports. You can track user logins, most viewed documents, most terms searched, and other information across multiple deals in your virtual data rooms. Customizable scheduled reports provide transparency regarding your data room activities, helping you analyze buyer behavior more efficiently.
Top 3 reasons to choose Venue data room
Silicon Valley startups, Fortune 1000 companies, banks, and government agencies choose Venue’s industry-leading technology due to its rich file-sharing functionalities. Beyond that, this data room provides a few extra benefits:
- Round-the-clock project support. You can address a regionally assigned project manager to set up a data room in a few minutes and relieve your teams from administrative routines. Venue’s managers will administer your data rooms on your behalf, allowing your teams to shift their focus to successful deal closing.
- DFIN product integrations. DFIN offers a plethora of M&A solutions, and most of them are compatible with Venue. You can connect this data room to DFIN’s data protection tools, AI analytics, and personal information anonymizers.
- Comprehensive knowledge hub. DFIN provides an extensive knowledge hub to let its customers use its data room functionalities to the fullest. You can access detailed webinars, video podcasts, and professional blog articles to expand your understanding of VDR software and M&A specifics.
DFIN has a personalized billing system, charging customers individually based on project volume and duration.
Therefore, you can discuss pricing details with Venue’s customer service representatives. This provider also adds to cost transparency using instant file-level price calculations.
As for a free trial, it’s unavailable at the moment, but you can schedule an online meeting with the Venue team to learn how this data room caters to your business.
Pros and cons
Venue’s virtual data room platform carries the following advantages and downsides based on Capterra and GetApp reviews.
- User-friendly interface. As many customers say, this platform is optimized for security productivity and usability, allowing them to accelerate deal closing.
- Impressive customer experience. Data room users appreciate country-specific experts, localized support in ten languages, and 24/7 deal team availability.
- Virtual data room built for speed and agility. Venue clients close deals faster using error-free file structuring, one-click infrastructure security reporting, and automatic electronic archiving.
- Insufficient platform support. While being a leading data streaming platform, Venue is available as a web solution only.
- Limited training options. Unlike its competitors, Venue’s deal team doesn’t offer live training options for administrators.
Looking for better solutions?Click here
- User-friendly interface
- Impressive customer experience
- Virtual data room built for speed and agility
- Insufficient platform support
- Limited training options